1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company’s data protection officers
This data protection statement applies for data processing performed by:
Controller: Woywod Kunststoffmaschinen GmbH & Co. Vertriebs-KG, Bahnhofstraße 110, 82166 Gräfelfing, Germany
Phone: +49 89 85 48 00
The company’s data protection officer is available at the address indicated above or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, and type and purpose of data use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.plasticolor.de, the browser used on your device will automatically send information to our website server. This information is saved temporarily in a so called logfile. The following information is collected and stored until it is erased automatically, without any action required on your part:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the site is accessed (referrer URL),
- browser used and possibly your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We process the data listed above for the following purposes:
- ensuring smooth establishment of a connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- analysis of system security and stability, and
- further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is article 6, paragraph 1, section 1, letter f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises due to the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the collected data, to draw any conclusions about you as an individual.
c) When using our contact button
If you have any questions, you are able to contact us via the button provided on the website, using your email address, to allow us to react and respond to your query. This information is provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of establishing contact takes place pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, section 1, letter a of the GDPR, based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The data collected for using the contact form is erased automatically, after your submitted query has been handled. In the case that a contractual relationship is formed, we will store the data until it is no longer required for contractual purposes, pursuant to point 7.
3. Disclosure of data
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for any other reasons than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have expressly granted consent for such disclosure, pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, section 1, letter a of the GDPR,
- such disclosure is required for asserting, exercising or defending any legal claims, pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, section 1, letter f of the GDPR, and there is no reason for us to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in non-disclosure of your data,
- we are legally required to disclose data, pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, section 1, letter c of the GDPR, and
- if it is legally permitted and necessary for handling contractual relations with you, pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, section 1, letter b of the GDPR.
We are using cookies on our website. Cookies are small files that are automatically created by your browser, and are saved to your device (laptop, tablet computer, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our page. Cookies do not cause any harm to your device, they do not contain viruses, Trojans or any other form of harmful software.
A cookie contains information that arises in the context of the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we receive any direct information about your identity.
The data processed by cookies is required to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties, pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, section 1, letter f of the GDPR.
Most browsers will accept cookies automatically. However, you are able to set up your browser to prevent that any cookies are saved to your computer, or to have a note pop up, before a new cookie is created. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions available on our website, if cookies are deactivated completely.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below are performed by us based on article 6, paragraph 1, section 1, letter f of the GDPR. The purpose of the tracking measures employed is to ensure a demand-oriented design and ongoing optimisation of our website. Furthermore, we use tracking measures to record statistical information about website use, and to analyse this data in order to further optimise our services for you. These interests are considered legitimate based on the regulation indicated above.
Please refer to the respective tracking tools for specific purposes of data processing and data categories.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of ensuring a demand-oriented design and ongoing optimisation of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; subsequently referred to as ‘Google’). Pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used in this context. The information about your website use that is generated by the cookie includes the following details:
- browser type / version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (website visited before),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request.
These details are transmitted and saved to a Google server located in the USA. The information is used for analysing website use, for compiling reports about website activities and for providing further services relating to website and internet use, for the purpose of market research and for ensuring a demand-oriented design of these web pages. This information may also be transmitted to third parties, provided that this is legally required or if third parties are instructed to process the data. Under no circumstances will your IP address be matched to any other Google data. IP addresses are anonymised to ensure that they cannot be matched to any other data (IP masking).
You may prevent installation of cookies by setting up your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to fully use all features available on this website, if you do so.
Furthermore, you are able to prevent that the data generated by the cookie and the data relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) is collected and that these details are processed by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on(https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile devices, you may also click this link to prevent recording of data by Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie is created, which will prevent recording of your data when you visit our website in the future. The opt-out cookie applies for this browser and our website only, and it is saved to your device. If you erase the cookies from this browser, you will have to add the opt-out cookie again.
Please visit the Google Analytics help page for further information about data protection in relation to Google Analytics (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords conversion tracking
For the purpose of statistical recording of our website, and for analysing this data to enable us to optimise our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. Google Adwords will add a cookie (see point 4) to your computer, provided that you have accessed our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies expire after 30 days, and they are not used for the purpose of personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website, and the cookie has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to determine that the user has clicked the advertisement and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer will receive a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered with the aid of the conversion cookie, is used for creating conversion statistics for Adwords customers, who choose to use conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed about the total number of users that have clicked their advertisement, and were thus redirected to a page equipped with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to identify individual users.
If you do not wish to take part in the tracking process, you may reject that the cookie required for this purpose is added – for example by setting up your browser to generally prevent that any cookies are added automatically. You may also deactivate cookies intended for conversion tracking, by setting up your browser to block cookies from ‘www.googleadservices.com’. Please click here to see the Google data protection statement about conversion tracking (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
6. Rights of the data subjects
You have the right to:
- request information about your personal data processed by us, pursuant to article 15 of the GDPR. In particular you may demand information about the purposes of data processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the intended duration of storage, the existence of a right of correction, erasure, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making processes including profiling, and any conclusive information about their details;
- pursuant to article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to demand that your personal data stored by us is corrected or completed immediately, if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- pursuant to article 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to demand that your personal data stored by us is erased, provided processing of such data is not required for exercising freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling any legal obligations, for reasons of public interest, or for asserting, exercising or defending any legal claims;
- pursuant to article 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to demand that processing of your personal data is limited, provided that you contest the correctness of the data, processing is not legitimate but you do not wish for your data to be erased and we no longer require the data, but it is required by you to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have submitted an objection against processing, pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR;
- pursuant to article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to demand that your provided personal data is submitted to you or another responsible party in a structured, common and machine-readable format;
- pursuant to article 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent granted to us at any time. As a result we will no longer be permitted to continue data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- pursuant to article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to a regulatory authority. To do so, you may usually contact the competent regulatory authority for your usual place of residence or work, or for our company headquarters.
7. Right of objection
Provided that your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, section 1, letter f of the GDPR, you have the right to object to such processing of your personal data, pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR, provided that there are reasons for such objection that arise due to your particular situation or if the objection refers to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that will be implemented by us, without particular circumstances needing to be indicated.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com.
8. Data security
When visiting our website, we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption process, provided that this is supported by your browser. We employ suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or full loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are subject to ongoing improvement, in line with technological progress.
9. Up-to-dateness and adjustment of this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid, as of May 2018.
It may become necessary for us to adjust this data protection statement, due to further development of our website and services, or due to changing legal or regulatory provisions. The respective valid data protection statement is available on our website, and you may access and print it at any time: https://www.plasticolor.de/docs/de/datenschutz.htm